I have integrated the shafts for the creeper motors in the stern masters. The creeper shafts were not perfect as I wanted them to be......the inevitable happened. I replaced them with halve round styrene profile.
De most difficult in the built process is symmetry PS & SB. In this specific case another plane had to be encountered for the Upper & Lower part of the tailpiece.
Below pictures show all the stages of the process.
removal of the existing shafts
Test fitting/alinement lower and upper part
New shafts glued in place, the alinement is perfect.
Rudder stock holes:
I also addressed the holes for the rudder which were not centered. Below picture show the jig I made to adapt them and how I used it.